300 frosted LED lights, made to medical device specifications and deliver the same clinically-proven wavelengths as professional-grade in-office devices. Our smaller Sphere, perfect for treating your face and neck. Complete with a personal travel case.
Sale Sold out
Regular price $395
Regular priceUnit price per
Hands Free LED Expertly Targets:
- Face, Neck & Chest in targeted 20 minute LED light therapy sessions
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW
- 8" Halo Size
- Rechargeable and Replaceable Battery
- Includes travel storage case
- 9 light settings
- Thoughtfully designed to be hands free
- Frosted LED provides protection to your eyes, protective goggles are included for people with sensitive eyes
- Turn your MMSphere 2GO to your desired color setting
- Sit back and relax to reap the benefits of our LED Light Therapy
- Safe to use when working, cooking, meditating, watching TV, and anything else you do in your day
- Pair different light settings that activate different properties in the MMSerums and MMMasks, and also use the lights to address other needs.
- Our MMSphere 2GO LED light has over 300 high tech lights that emit wavelengths that you see as purified colors like green, red, amber, purple, and blue
- Our light energy shines on your cells and passes right into your cells’ battery called the mitochondria. This recharges your cellular battery
- With this extra energy called ATP, your cell functions better and faster and makes what it needs like growth factors and proteins
- These natural processes have been proven to better the cells in many ways such as to stimulate collagen and elastin production, oxygenate tissue and reduce inflammation
- Add our light to our MMSkincare ingredients and you have an entire system designed by a dermatologist to be superior to regular skincare
LED light enhances and boosts the repair of damaged cells and supports the regeneration of new cells. The light helps the skin cells absorb topical skincare products more efficiently and supports the repair of damaged cells caused by UV rays. LED light can make skin cells up to twice as effective as repairing damage.