MMSkincare Treatment Guide
Here’s how to apply MMSkincare serums
- Wash your hands and face or at least make sure they are clean.
- Apply 1-2 pumps of MMSerum to your hand.
- Spread evenly to your entire face and neck using your fingertips. Sweep it upwards in gentle arcs to the contour of your face including upper and lower eyelids and jawline down to your collarbone.
- Don’t forget your upper lip and chin.
- Feel free to layer the serums. Prioritize your needs like Balance for blemishes and Revive for wrinkles during the day, and Revive for wrinkles and Repose for rejuvenation at night.
- Repeat morning and night.
- You can use your MM serum with your MM Mask together. Just apply your chosen serum and then select your mask. The mask can be the same as your serum for added effect, or you can select a different one, just like you do when layering based on priority. For example, you can pick Revive serum with Repose mask!
- Use your serums twice daily for 90 days (and beyond) consistently for best results.
Here’s how to use the Marmur Metamorphosis Masks:
- Wash your hands and face or at least make sure they are clean
- Choose your mask: Balance, Revive, or Repose.
- The instructions are on the foil pack.
- Open the foil pack at the tear line at the top.
- Remove the entire plastic tray that holds your mask neatly.
- Open the lid of the tray at the corner.
- Remove the paper layer and apply the MMmask onto your skin.
- Remove the firm transparent paper. Discard.
- Massage the mask onto your skin to eliminate air bubbles.
- Repeat these steps with upper face, lower face, neck, and chest masks.
- Relax or mulititask for 20 minutes.
- Feel free to layer your MMSerum onto your fresh, clean skin before you apply your mask.
- After 20 minutes, gently remove your mask and massage residual ingredients into your newly hydrated skin. MMmasks are for single usage.
- Masks are best used daily when you are breaking out, or post laser procedure, or wanting to maximize benefits.
- Minimum optimal usage is twice weekly.
- Fun fact! You can use the chest mask on your abdomen, back, or even buttocks! The neck mask is great for arms and thighs!